The Center for Women Students is designed to provide a central focus for meeting the needs of women students. Although it is clear that all units within the University have a responsibility to address these needs, the Center for Women Students provides a point of entry where women students' concerns can be handled directly or referred to appropriate units within the University or local community.
Familiarize yourself with the information on this website so that you can be a resource to a friend and to your community. Understanding these issues, the emotional aftermath of these crimes, and how to provide appropriate support is valuable to everyone.
- Penn State Libraries Resources on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Pennsylvania Crime Victim Rights: Your Rights as a Crime Victim (PDF)
- Title IX Information
- Tuesday, March 18: Brown Bag Discussion: LGBTA Women in History, Noon to 1 p.m., 203 Boucke
- Tuesday, March 25: Brown Bag Discussion: Intuitive Eating: Gain Body Wisdom, Noon to 1 p.m., 203 Boucke Building
- Monday, March 31: Project Unbreakable: An Evening with Grace Brown, 6:30 p.m., Heritage Hall, HUB-Robeson Center