CERA is committed to creating institutional programs that are driven by the values, beliefs, vision, mission and goals of the Center. These programs are conceptualized under three key programming areas:
1) community building programs/activities,
2) educational programs/activities and
3) environmental enhancement/safe space.
Community Building Programs and Activities
- CERA Fellows
- Yoga, Tai Chi, and other Spiritual Wellness Programs
- Interfaith Activities & Ethical/Social Justice Programming
- Affiliate Staff Quarterly Meetings
- CERA Program Co-sponsorships -- To support the efforts of other members of the Penn State community, CERA strives to co-sponsor programs and events hosted by various student organizations and departments that promote CERA's mission.
Educational Programs and Activities
- Healing Gathering for Victims of Violence
- Tunnel of Oppression
- First Sunday
- First-Year Seminar Tours
- Interfaith Panels
Environmental Enhancement/Safe Space
CERA aims to provide a safe space where students, faculty, and staff can worship, pray, meditate, and explore their religious/spiritual paths and participate in cultural and diverse programming and activities. This welcoming, inclusive facility hosts a variety of belief systems.
For more information...
Sign up for the CERA Events Listserv for more information about the upcoming programs taking place in the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center - Eisenhower Chapel.
Just send a blank email to this address and watch your inbox for upcoming events.