Student Employment Opportunities
Are you looking for a job that means more than just a paycheck? We have a variety of openings each semester, so consider working with us in Union and Student Activities.
Work alongside talented staff and gain professional experience you'll want to put on your resume. Not convinced? Read Jessica's story. This is a real-life example of how her part-time work at the HUB Galleries perpared her for full-time employment with the Smithsonian after graduation.
With a job in the USA department you'll be learning and earning after just a little bit of training.
Student Employees of the Month
- September 2012 - Tim Yahner from the ASA Office
- October 2012 - Ryan Brown from the HUB Information Desk
- November 2012 - Brittany Sheets from the Center for Arts and Crafts
- December 2012 - Marqueisha Craig-Price from the Break Zone
- January 2013 - Erik Angeles from the Break Zone
- February 2013 - Hannah Burks from the Break Zone
- March 2013 - Jessie Monteleone from the Break Zone
- April 2013 - Shi Liu from the HUB Galleries
- Photos - End of the Year Banquet - April 24, 2013
- View Available Positions (PDF)
- Student Employee Manual (PDF)