Community Connections is a program series offered exclusively for local non-profit organizations with which the Office of Student Activities partners with throughout the year.
It is intended that through participation in these discussions, agency partners in attendance will:
- Learn more about the programs and services we offer in Student Activities
- Hear about the many ways Student Activities can support our partner organizations
- Connect with others involved in non-profit work in the State College community
- Provide us with feedback on topics for future Community Connections programs
- Update us on our partner organizations' information and service opportunities
In addition, several topic-specific workshops have been offered to increase agency partners' knowledge and understanding of a topic, thus enhancing their endeavors to provide more intentional, meaningful service experiences for Penn State students.
Upcoming Community Connections programs
We are currently planning Community Connections for Fall 2013. Please check back for more information. Please call the Office of Student Activities if you have any questions.