Student Employment Opportunity Tables - Bookstore Level Atrium
The purpose of the Student Employment Opportunity Tables is to provide a location on campus for area businesses to actively recruit and hire students for immediate part-time employment. There are 3 tables located on the Bookstore Level in the Atrium area.
Guidelines for use:
- Tables may be reserved for up to a week at a time, but cannot be booked for consecutive weeks.
- Requests may be made after 8:00 AM on the 15th of the month preceding the month in which the date(s) are requested.
- The tables cannot be used for selling, sampling, or for the promotion of products or services.
- The table size is approximately 4' long by 30" wide, and contains seating for two.
- All activity must stay within the confines of the table area.
- Nothing may be attached to the walls, windows or other fixtures in the building.
There are general bulletin boards in the building where information may be posted. Complete the form and fax it to the HUB-Robeson Event Management Office at 814.863.0812. Once your request has been processed a confirmation will be faxed back to you.