In conjunction with the missions and goals of the HUB-Robeson Center, the purposes and powers of the Board shall be:
- Represent students, faculty, staff and community members served by the HUB-Robeson Center.
- Consult with and advise the Directors in policy and procedure matters including fee structures for rental of space and equipment, new sources of income, existing building procedures related to use of the building, relationships with HUB Eateries, new programs and services.
- Consult with and advise the Directors in evaluations of programs, services, and facilities. Review results of such evaluations and recommend action or give advice concerning the results.
- Participate in the search committee and interview process when hiring a Director.
- Review annual reports for the HUB and Paul Robeson Cultural Center and recommend action or give advice concerning the reports
Related Advisory Board Information
- Meeting Minutes and Agendas
- Constitution (PDF)
- Current Board Members (PDF)
- Student Representative At Large Application (PDF)
- HUB Plaque Policy (PDF)
- HUB Plaque Application (PDF)
Links for Student Organizations
- Student Organization Office Space Agreement (PDF)
- Student Organization Office Policy (PDF)
- Student Organization Storage Locker Agreement (PDF)
HUB-Robeson Center | 814.863.9755 | Contact Union and Student Activities