Visit the Women's Health section of this website for information on how UHS can help you.
Please note: This content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change as new health information becomes available. This information is intended to inform and educate and is not a replacement for medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a health care professional.
Fact Sheets and Online Resources
- Barrier Methods
- Combined Hormonal Contraception
- Depo-Provera Also Available as
- Emergency Contraception
- Implant (Single Rod Implant)
- Intrauterine Devices
- Progestin-only Contraceptive Pill (POP) Also Available as
- Sexual Assault Victim Care Options
- American Cancer Society - (Tobacco Cessation)
- American Social Health Association (ASHA)
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, (ACOG)
- CDC - Sexual Health
- Medline Plus
Condoms and dental dams are available free of charge through Health Promotion and Wellness.
UHS is pleased to provide links to other websites for additional information and education relating to health. UHS has no control over the content of these websites and does not intend these links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities. Contact UHS or another licensed medical professional for diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition or call 911 for a medical emergency.