Watch our First Visit video to learn more!
Making an Appointment
There are several ways to access clinical care at UHS:
- Use myUHS, the secure access online appointment system. This is the most efficient way to schedule or cancel an appointment.
- Call our appointment line at 863.0774 and make an appointment. Same-day appointments are available for acute medical problems. Appointments for routine health concerns are generally available within a few days.
- Call 863.4463 and talk with an Advice Nurse if you are not sure if you need to see a clinician. The nurse will help you decide if your medical problem requires an appointment, or offer tips on self-care.
- Call ahead (863.0774) if you have a serious injury or condition requiring immediate attention. A nurse will evaluate your condition and if appropriate refer you to a clinician the same day. Students with more serious problems will be seen ahead of those with less serious problems. Students with medically urgent needs are seen immediately.
"No show" fees will be applied to your student account for missed appointments.
- BASICS Appointments: To cancel or re-schedule an appointment, please visit myUHS or call 863.0461 at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
"No-show" fee for BASICS appointments is $75
- Clinical Services Appointments: To cancel or re-schedule an appointment, please visit myUHS or call 863.0774 at least 1 hour before your scheduled appointment time.
"No-show" fee for clinician visits is $25 (students), $50 (non-students)
"No-show" fee for nurse visits is $15 (students), $25 (non-students)
- Physical Therapy Appointments: To cancel a physical therapy appointment, please visit myUHS or call 863.0774 at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
"No-show" fee for initial evaluation is $30 (students), $40 (non-students)
"No-show" fee for ongoing appointments is $20 (students), $30 (non-students)