Know the Code logo which links to the Know the Code Quiz

News & Events

collage of images - Old Main, students sitting in a classroom, and downtown State College

Other Resources for Students

Click here to report an incident

If you are in immediate danger or need emergency services, call 911 (or 814-863-1111 on campus) or go to the nearest police station or hospital emergency room.

Student Legal Services (SLS):

SLS provides legal counsel, advice, representation, and referral services to Penn State University students at the University Park campus. Certain eligibility requirements apply.

Center for Women Students (CWS):

CWS provides provides a point of entry where women students' concerns can be handled directly or referred to appropriate units within the University or local community. CWS offers support, advocacy, and assistance especially to students who may be the victims of violence, assault, harassment, stalking and other similar concerns.

Residence Life (RL):

RL provides initiatives and services for students residing in the residence halls. Each residence hall/apartment area has student and professional staff members who live in the community and are available 24/7 to provide information and resources, offer help and support, plan social and educational activities, and address residents' concerns.

Centre County Women's Resource Center (CCWRC):

CCWRC provides crisis intervention, emergency shelter, counseling and support groups, transitional housing, and referrals to other appropriate community programs for women who are the victims of violence, sexual assault, stalking, and similar concerns.

CLRP brochure has information on free legal assistance, advice, and representation for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking in family law, sexual violence cases, and immigration matters.

Protection Order Brochure provides infromation outlining protection orders in Centre County.

CAN Help (1-800-643-5432):

CAN Help offers a 24/7 crisis hotline as well as mobile service response to the community. CAN Help also provides support, consultation, counseling, answers, intervention, or any other emotional support for issues. including drug and alcohol- related treatments, community support in response to a disaster, short-term counseling and referrals to longer-term counseling, and many other services.

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS):

CAPS offers counseling and crisis intervention services to Penn State students.

University Police Services:

The Penn State University Police provides all law enforcement and security services to the University Park campus as well as victim services.

Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs (AVP):

The office of the AVP coordinates University response to student emergencies, at-risk student incidents, cases of missing students, campus troublesome behavior, campus threat incidents and response and support efforts involving student deaths. The AVP also oversees the University 20/20 Crisis Line and assumes the role of the University on-call administrator.

Behavioral Threat Management Team (BTMT):

The Behavioral Threat Management Team (BTMT) seeks to provide methods for improving threat awareness and communication related to concerning behavior, reporting options, and response protocols for the Penn State community.

The LGBTA Student Resource Center:

The Center provides services and support for LGBTA-identified Penn State students.

The Multicultural Resource Center (MRC):

MRC provides professional counseling and educational services for undergraduate multicultural students.

Fraternity and Sorority Life:

The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life staff supports the active and alumni members of the Penn State fraternity and sorority community.

Office of Global Programs (UOGP):

UOGP serves to assist international students not only with immigration regulations and academic requirements, but also with social and cultural activities and support to help students become acclimated to life at Penn State and in the United States.

120 Boucke Building | 814.863.0342 | Contact the Office of Student Conduct